INTERNET OF THINKS TRAINING
Armtechnow are introducing first of its kind IOT training
(Internet of Thing training) and workshop in bangalore. Our endeavor is to impart skills those are highly in demand and will become Industry new big thing in the coming years. So in this pursuit, we are offering this program which is the result of extensive research as well as high level consulting work done by our team in the past. This course gives initial practical and strategic understanding of vast world of Internet of Things which has already captured the imagination of all fortune 500 companies. So future belongs to a technology like Internet of Things as all research houses have term Internet of Things as a game changer.
This course is meant to be an exhaustive introduction to the fascinating world of devices connected to each other through internet commonly referred to as Internet of Things. Separating the hype and reality, this course is designed to be a common practical meeting point for both manufacturing industry personnel as end users, as well as IT professionals, who are responsible for delivering innovative IT solutions.
After completion of this training, you will have learnt key skills to implement your IoT ideas in hardware!
This training is completely practical oriented & you can develop applications on your own after training.
- Introduction to IoT
- IOT basics.
- Architecture of IOT.
- How is IoT changing the world.
- Applications and industry verticals.
- IoT: Characteristics, Enabling Technologies, Technical Scope.
- Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi 2 The Rocket In A Pocket Board for IoT.
- Board Features History and Reception.
- Hardware Description.
- Functional Schematics.
- Software and OS Options.
- Porting Raspbian Wheezy Linux.
- Linux Concepts.
- Accessing the command line (terminal and desktop).
- Accessing and using manual pages.
- Working with the command line and the shell.
- Piping and redirection.
- Linux OSK.
- Linux Commands.
- Networking : Wired & Wireless
- File sharing Windows, Linux.
- GPIO Interfacing.
- GPIO and Hardware Buses I2C, SPI
- Input devices: Button, Buzzer, Touch, LCD Display.
- Sensor Interfacing : Gas sensors, Accelerometer, Joystick, LCD Display.
- Wifi, Bluettoth Interfacing.
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module Interfacing.
- Applications: Imaging, Video Recording.
- Live video streaming using wi-fi, Video Surveillance.
- Audio Video Movie Playback.
- Gaming on the Raspberry Pi 2.
- Non-GPU Games: Doom Compilation, Usage, Gameplay.
- GPU Games: Quake III Arena Compilation, Usage, Gameplay.
- Creating Web server.
Connecting a USB webcam
- Video streaming on the RPi.
- Bluetooth Interfacing.
- Wi-Fi Interfacing.
- Access the World Wide Web.
- Hosting Web Page on Raspberry Pi.
- Controlling Motor through Web Server.
- Building Web Server Project.
- Hands on IBM Bliuemix Server.
- Nodered Tool for IOT.
- IOT Based Project.